Just can't make this shit up...

Two things...


1.) Time Magazine admits that the 2020 election was stolen, but they spin it in a way to make it sound noble.  The title says it all... "The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election".  That's right, folks.  There was a cabal that lied, cheated, used riots and lockdowns, and bypassed state legislatures in order to steal the 2020 election, but don't worry because this cabal was only trying to keep Trump from doing what they did.  

I'm not going to post the article, but you can find it here if you're interested.  It's worth reading if only to see one of the finest examples of propaganda most foul.  A warning, though... the spin will make any sane person dizzy.  The thieves were "democracy defenders", don't you know.  

2.) I was going to post a video that claims to show the hijinks that occurred on Election Night.  I've only listened to thirty minutes, but the evidence so far seems to be legitimate.  Alas, it seems to have been removed from both Vimeo and Youtube even as I was listening to it but never fear.  I found a copy on Bitchute.  You can find the video here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deforestation Process

The Deep State vs The Deep Country

Elections: A Trap for Fools. by Jean-Paul Sartre, 1973