Funny stuff

Hey Diggerers! James sent me an email with this Jimmy Dore episode, with newscasters from all the channels delivering the same line. LOL! Thanks, James!

Hilarious Newscaster Montage Shows How The Media Controls The Masses



Which prompted me to rewatch an old favorite:

Charlie Brooker On British And American TV News

The Glenn Beck clips leave me roaring: 



Feeling the need for even more comic relief, I dug up some episodes of my first and enduring media crush, Felix the Cat!

Felix The Cat Compilation (1936) (Remastered) (HD 1080p)


 

Anybody got any favorite funny vids they'd like to share? Go for it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"MSM Already Using Capitol Hill Riot To Call For More Internet Censorship" by Caitlin Johnstone

The Deforestation Process

Elections: A Trap for Fools. by Jean-Paul Sartre, 1973